Términos y condiciones
1. introductionUse of this website and the services provided via it ("Camping Card International") are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of this User Agreement shall be indicated by your use of and/or registration with Camping Card International. Camping Card International is provided by Fédération Internationale de Camping, Caravanning et Autocaravaning A.I.S.B.L. (F.I.C.C.) with Headquarter at Rue Belliard 20, BE – 1040 Bruxelles, and supplied by one of its Club/Federation members ("we"/"our"/"us").
2. Availability of Camping Card InternationalWe will endeavour to ensure that Camping Card International website is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make Camping Card International unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of Camping Card International without notice. Camping Card International is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via Camping Card International is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
3. Use of Camping Card InternationalCamping Card International is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell Camping Card International or any materials or information in Camping Card International or the structure, overall style and program code of Camping Card International without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact us.
4. Your contributionsYou agree to only use Camping Card International for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, Camping Card International will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via www.campingcardinternational.com.
5. RegistrationsCampsites will only be accepted and all data published providing the information has genuinely posted on the site under their responsability.
6. LinksCamping Card International includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work.
8. Intellectual propertyCamping Card International, its style and structure, and the materials and information on Camping Card International are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the data assert their moral rights.
9. Our liabilitySince a substantial part of Camping Card International is both free and available to all card users, it is a condition that your use of Camping Card International is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the Linktive for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to the conditions of the CCI and insurance provide to is owner as in C.C.I. General Conditions.